We are pleased to announce the Campus Portal for family and student access
What is the Campus Portal of Infinite Campus?
The Campus Portal for Parents and Students provides on-line access to grades, assignments, attendance, schedules, emergency information, and more!
If you have access to a computer with internet, you can now monitor your assignments and grades on a regular basis. It's easy to use and we think you'll find this an invaluable tool!
If you have any questions about the information you see or are having trouble with accessing your data, please contact the office:
High School 608-323-3334
Middle School 608-323-7500
Elementary School 608-323-7500
To contact any staff member via phone or email, use the Faculty page of our website.
This video provides an overview of the family portion of the Campus Portal.
Infinite Campus also allows family members to manage how you are notified of important information such as student and school events.
Please contact the school office to obtain your username and password to login.
This video provides an overview of the student portion of the Campus Portal.
Enrollment and login information for the Campus Portal will be coming soon.
If you have any questions about the information you see, please contact your teacher phone or email, use the Faculty page of our website.
If you have problems with login to the Campus Portal, please contact your Resource Center.
- If there is a mistake or question on your data, don't panic.
Just contact the teacher.
- Your data may reflect a missing grade that is, in reality, not due yet or has not yet
been graded. We will update data as quickly as possible.
- Please do not expect grades to be input on the day the assignment is turned in or exam is give. Give the teachers time to grade the work.
By logging into the School District of Arcadia Campus Portal, you are agreeing to the following guidelines:
Enrolled students, parents, and legal guardians (except those
barred by court order) may access their online grades,
attendance, schedules, and other information as offered by the
school’s student management software. Any site containing the
above information must require the user to log in with a secure
(using 128-bit encryption) username and password.
- Each user is responsible for their individual login information and should take all reasonable precautions to prevent others from being able to use their account. This includes, but is not limited to, regularly changing the account password and not sharing the password with others. Users shall notify their school building administration immediately if a possible security problem had been identified.
Although safety precautions and measures (both technical and procedural have been implemented to prohibit unauthorized access to your child’s information, and due to the fact that you are not required to enroll in or use the Campus Portal, you acknowledge that the School District of Arcadia, its employees and agents, make no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, concerning the security of the Campus Portal. You also agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, School District of Arcadia will not be held liable for:
- The accuracy, nature, or quality of information posted on the School District of Arcadia's the Campus Portal website.
- Any delays or interruptions in service of School District of Arcadia's the Campus Portal.
- Unauthorized access to student information on School District of Arcadia's the Campus Portal.