ANNUAL NOTICES are published by the Arcadia School District to keep families of school-aged children informed of the policies of our schools, and to communicate expectations and guidelines for the education of our children. The District also distributes Elementary, Middle and High School Student Handbooks as a resource given to families at the beginning of the school year, or upon enrollment in the district. This document and the links to the full policies can also be accessed on this website.
According to Wisconsin Statute 118.57, the Arcadia School District is required to describe all education options available to children who reside in the district, as well as notification about the school districts accountability report.
Students have the right to enroll in any public schools, private
schools participating in parental choice programs, charter schools,
virtual schools, full-time open enrollment, youth options, and course options as described by Wisconsin Statutes.
- Arcadia School District (www.arcadia.k12.wi.us)
- Holy Family Catholic School (www.arcadiahfcs.wix.com/holyfamily)
- St. Boniface Catholic School (www.tresecclesiae.org/st-boniface-school)
- State Virtual Schools (http://www.wisconsinvirtualschool.org)
- Full-time Open Enrollment (http://dpi.wi.gov/open-enrollment?old=oe.dpi.wi.gov/parents-main)
- Special Needs Scholarship Program (http://dpi.wi.gov/sms/special-needs-scholarship)
- Youth Options (http://dpi.wi.gov/youthoptions)
- Home-Based Private Education (http://dpi.wi.gov/sms/home-based)
Results for the school report cards issued from the Department of Public Instruction for the 2015-2016 school year are as follows:
- The Arcadia School District overall score is 67.6 or Meets Expectations: District Report Card
- Arcadia High School: 62 Meets Few Expectations: School Report Card
- Arcadia Elementary/Middle School: 69.2 Meets Expectations: School Report Card
For additional information on these topics you may visit these Department of Public Instruction web sites:
- Accountability Reports: http://dpi.wi.gov/accountability/report-cards
- Educational Options: http://dpi.wi.gov/ed-options
- Pupil Academic Standards: http://dpi.wi.gov/standards
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your building principal or the superintendent at 608-323-3315.